Sunday, September 21, 2008

I can fly





I finally did it. I went sky diving. Yes, it was indoors but it totally counts. I tried several times to do the whole "jump out of a plane thing" but I always had interference. So I tucked away my dreams of flying and being daring. On Sept 15 I went with my mom to visit Gwen and Eli for the first time since their wedding. The whole time they kept telling my mom they had a suprise for her but never let me in on the secret. I think I was more curious as she was. When it turned out to be the indoor skydiving I was stoked. There was never a moments hesistation. I didn't care what it cost or what I had to wear. It was totally awesome. You only fly for 3 min and yet the next day I had sore muscles. Now that's my kind of work out. I plan on going again to hone my skills and show off my nice moves.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: